Thursday, November 5, 2009

Covetables...

Some things that I'm currently obsessed with...













1. Rachel Comey ankle boots - Available at Stand Up Comedy. Too bad they're sold out of my size...

2. Installation by Genevieve Dellinger at last month's Content '09 event. That quilt is made from Pendleton wool - yum. I want this to be my bedroom.

3. Leather backpack by Ora, made from recycled leather in Vancouver, BC. Available for purchase at Nouvelle, Nouvelle.

4. Woven knot rug by Portland designer Hazel Cox. This was her installation at Content '09, and she tells me these rugs will be available for sale in February. I need one.

5. I want to be these ladies. Love matching friends! Photo via here.


Stay tuned for a small blog re-vamp this weekend! I'll hopefully be blogging on a regular schedule this week as well, so check back often.

Xo,

Lindsey

No comments: