Sunday, October 4, 2009

Things we love: Pendleton!

Fall is upon us here in Portland, and I find myself longing to beef up my fall wardrobe with all kinds of warm and cozy things. One of my faves this season is a collaboration between the store Opening Ceremony and the Oregon brand Pendleton. Interesting combination, yes?

Pendleton has always been well respected for quality, as well as their iconic native prints that have been sighted all over the runways this past year. Let's face it, while their prints and fabric are great, their garments are a bit out dated. This is where Opening Ceremony comes in.

In celebration with Pendleton's 100 year anniversary, OC and Pendleton released a collection that breathes a whole new life into the Oregon brand's characteristic woolens.

I love it.

No comments: