Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Other peoples lives...



Today marks the four year anniversary of my return to Portland from a study abroad program I did in Barcelona, Spain. I can't believe its been four years - it seems like only yesterday. Even though I was only there for six months, Barcelona left a permanent imprint on my heart and I can't wait to go back for a visit.

One of my favorite places to go there was the 'Els Encants' flea market in the Plaça de les Glories. Els Encants is an open air market with vendors selling everything from antiques and collectibles to pirated movies and designer knock offs. I found some amazing treasures there.

I've always been fascinated with old family photographs. Here are some of the gems I found at the flea market. If I had to guess, I would say they were taken in the 1950's or so.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.