Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Other peoples lives...



Today marks the four year anniversary of my return to Portland from a study abroad program I did in Barcelona, Spain. I can't believe its been four years - it seems like only yesterday. Even though I was only there for six months, Barcelona left a permanent imprint on my heart and I can't wait to go back for a visit.

One of my favorite places to go there was the 'Els Encants' flea market in the Pla├ža de les Glories. Els Encants is an open air market with vendors selling everything from antiques and collectibles to pirated movies and designer knock offs. I found some amazing treasures there.

I've always been fascinated with old family photographs. Here are some of the gems I found at the flea market. If I had to guess, I would say they were taken in the 1950's or so.




1 comment:

EmmieJDriskell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.