Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New friends and New Stores!


New friends
Originally uploaded by Ornamental Things
I just returned from Las Vegas where I was showing the Reif S/S '10 Collection at the Pool Tradeshow. My booth was in the Emerging Concepts section, which is an area set aside for up-and-coming talent so that they can have a trade show experience without having the huge financial set back of a regular booth.

I really enjoyed meeting and getting to know the other designers in the Emerging Concepts, and as we were saying our good byes on the last day I was feeling that "last day of summer camp" kind of feeling. There were some really great designers showing along with me, and I hopefully will have a sweet new wardrobe from them by Spring. I know that they are all going to do really well.

Here are the links to their sites, so you can check them out for yourself:

Ornamental Things
Everyday or Eternal
Orange
Ai for Ai
Every Little Counts
and
Dusen Dusen

I count myself lucky to have met all of these great designers, and now I have people to visit when I go to LA, NY and Austin!

No comments: