Friday, June 19, 2009

It's time for a Hair Cut!

Lately I've been obsessed with designing a new collection for Spring '10, however this does not stop me from procrastinating for hours on end on the internet. Today I was doing a google search for hairstyles, since it's definitely time for a haircut. I've been wanting to grow my hair out for a long time, but it's been a struggle because the longer my hair gets the bigger it gets.

I'm torn between whether or not to stick it out and keep growing my hair, or to go for short once again. Here's a short haircut that I think is absolutely stunning. It's short hair's answer to the blunt bangs and pin straight long hair look that us "big haired" ladies will never achieve.




Also, as I was searching, I came across the most incredible images. Japanese art director Nagi Noda, who died last year at the age of 35 (far too young), created these amazing "hair hats" sculpted to look like animals. Maybe when I'm having a bad hair day, I could just put on one of these and no one would notice. Below are a couple of my faves, but you can check out more here.





No comments: